Guiding New Home Buyers to Home Ownership Without the Stress
Building or buying a home is one of the most important lifestyle and financial decisions most people will make, yet because it’s not a daily decision, many first-time home buyers are in the dark on critical choices that may affect their overall satisfaction. The Certified Professional Home Builder of Georgia (CPHB) program and the Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association (HBA) wants home buying to be a positive experience for everyone and is committed to helping buyers through the process. So, the CPHB program and HBA hosts a free class to better educate and guide today’s first time new home buyer through the entire process of buying or building a new home.
Potential buyers will gain knowledge from industry leaders explaining the builder selection process, contracts and warranties, and the importance of shopping the market. Our program gives the home buyer some background and education that will not only make it an easier process but also an enjoyable one.
What You’ll Learn
The two-hour class will feature industry professionals’ expertise about home buying factors such as:
• taking advantage of the current market
• learn how to sell your existing home to buy a new home
• understanding the short sale process
• down payment assistance programs
• how to choose a builder or remodeler
• working with a real estate agent
• understanding and building your credit score
• understanding new mortgage guidelines
• financing your new home purchase or remodeling project within your budget
• understanding Georgia’s builder licensing laws and requirements
2018 Academy for Home Buyers Class Dates
(click on the class date to register online)
May 19, 2018
Although the Academy is free, pre-registration is required to attend.
***Academy for Home Buyers classes are for the community. Industry professional are NOT permitted to attend***
For more information, call 678-775-1471 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.