13 Mar Important Coronavirus Update; GAHBA Office Temporarily Closed
At the Greater Atlanta HBA, we take the health and safety of our members very seriously.
As the situation surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we will continue to monitor the situation in the Atlanta area and follow official guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention along with other health officials.
Here are the steps we are taking EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY:
- All GAHBA meetings and events will be cancelled or postponed until after April 17th (see list below).
- The GAHBA office will be closed until March 23rd and during that time the GAHBA staff will be telecommuting.
- For GAHBA classes, you will receive an email from Education Director, Valerie Braverman, with more information and updates.
- The GAHBA bookstore will be physically closed; all orders must be placed online. Email Valerie Braverman for assistance.
- If you are sponsoring an upcoming event, our GAHBA staff will be contacting you with information.
- If you have registered for an event that has been cancelled, you will be refunded within 7-10 business days.
- If an event has been postponed, you will receive communication with a new date. If the new date does not work, you will receive a refund.
Status of upcoming events/meetings:
March 17 – Gwinnett Chapter Social – CANCELLED
March 18 – Government Affairs Committee – CANCELLED
March 18 – SMC Bus Tour – POSTPONED
March 18 – Builder/Developer/Lender (BDL) – POSTPONED
March 19 – Inner Atlanta/DeKalb/Rockdale Joint Social – CANCELLED
March 24 – Forsyth Chapter Luncheon – POSTPONED
March 25 – GAHBA Board of Directors Meeting – CANCELLED
March 25 – GAHBA Member Orientation – POSTPONED
April 8 – Membership Committee – CANCELLED
April 15 – Builder/Developer/Lender (BDL) – POSTPONED
April 15 – Government Affairs Committee – CANCELLED
April 15 – Professional Women in Building – POSTPONED
April 17 – Atlanta Braves Game with Cobb/Cherokee – (Date change TBD)
Questions? Please click here