As an employee of an HBA member company, you have an incredible opportunity to play an active role in the future of the association by becoming an Affiliate member.
For the introductory annual price of $90, you can become an Affiliate member within your company.
What is an Affiliate membership?
Affiliate membership strengthens the connection between employees of member companies and the association. Take advantage of enhanced member benefits at a significantly reduced cost.
Affiliate members receive great benefits!
Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association Benefits
- Atlanta Building News print and e-magazine subscription
- A copy of the annual Membership Directory
- Affiliate member listing in annual Membership Directory
- Listing online in the Find a Member search
- Subscriptions to Building Blocks, Watchdog Report, and the Economic and Housing Snapshot e-newsletters
- Meeting and event notifications
Home Builders Association of Georgia Benefits
- Subscription to Georgia Builder bi-monthly magazine
- Access to member-only section of www.hbag.org
- Subscription to Monday Morning Briefing e-newsletter
National Association of Home Builders Benefits
- Access to member-only section of www.nahb.org
- Discounts on all publications and conferences
- Access to Member Advantage discounts
- Reduced registration for International Builders’ Show
- Eligible for NAHB committees, councils, and task forces
- Eligible to serve as chair/vice chair of NAHB subcommittees
How do member company employees become an Affiliate member?
To become an Affiliate member, you must be an employee with an active Greater Atlanta HBA member company. To search for active HBA members, please click here.
A completed Affiliate membership application is necessary to process your membership. Send your completed application form with payment to Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association, Attn: Membership, P.O. Box 450749, Atlanta, GA 31145 or fax to 770-934-8363.
If your company is currently not an active member of the Greater Atlanta HBA, click here to access the new member company application. Please carefully read all information within this application and complete all applicable questions. Please print or type your information.
Questions? Contact Ruth Ann Bailey at 678-775-1448.